Friday, June 5, 2009

technology in scaffolding

As a learner, the lesson activities supported my achievement by taking things in steps. The process was simplified into very clear and identifiable steps. I knew where we were ultimately going. I knew the steps we were taking to get there. It was a very effective way to present a task and learning objective.

Technology assisted me as a learner to modify files and meet my needs and the needs of the group in many ways. First, we were able to share ideas cooperatively through technology. We were able to collaboratively work as a group to complete the task at hand. We were able to use technology to complete our task and have many resources at our fingertips. We were able to to collectively contribute and be creative using the technology we had. It was a very meaningful learning experience.

1 comment:

  1. Having the tools at hand and using them dynamically supports thinking processes and learning.

    ReplyDelete